A Benetian Thanksgiving

Friday 23 November 2012

| | |
A lot of the halls and colleges in Oxford decided to serve a Thanksgiving dinner for their formals yesterday night. My housemate invited me to his hall's Thanksgiving Formal, and you know that Asian stereotype where you always take pictures of your meals (especially when going out)? Well, I took that stereotype a step further and decided to film my meal, because I am a dork and need raw footage to make my last 11 days of my Final Cut Pro trial worthwhile. Never-mind the fact that the American students gave lovely speeches to explain the origins of the holiday and what it has come to mean in the US, clearly I thought the food was the more important subject to film. Besides, what better way to show off this English "family's" take on a American holiday?



Happy Thanksgiving, Americaland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment